Author Topic: Regarding Messages.....  (Read 698 times)

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Regarding Messages.....
« on: February 22, 2003, 03:45:32 AM »
.......Is there some indication when a message has been opened?  I can't find one, but maybe that's just me.

......Is the message supposed to read "are you sure you want to delete ALL messages" when you're simply deleting the LAST message?

.....Is there any problem with simply deleting each message from your 'bandeja de salida' as soon as you post it?  Or can that interfere in some way with the actual 'sending' of the message....I've noticed some strange time lags in sending and receiving messages.

??? raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Regarding Messages.....
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2003, 03:57:15 AM »
.......Is there some indication when a message has been opened?  I can't find one, but maybe that's just me.

No.

......Is the message supposed to read "are you sure you want to delete ALL messages" when you're simply deleting the LAST message?

Yes.

.....Is there any problem with simply deleting each message from your 'bandeja de salida' as soon as you post it?  Or can that interfere in some way with the actual 'sending' of the message....I've noticed some strange time lags in sending and receiving messages.

No problem. ;)

I'm hoping that once I've had a chance to install the Advanced IM mod for YaBB SE things will be closer to the way they were after I'd installed the SP version of that mod on the old forum.