Author Topic: Character Association  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:Character Association
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2003, 09:53:52 PM »
Me?......Pansy Faye, absolutely!

I can't carry a tune in a bucket, but I can pick out a hypocrite like Trask from a satellite photograph and I've  never given a flying fig what other people think of the way I live my life.

Wait....I don't drink.   Well, I'm Pansy Faye except for THAT!  ;)
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Cassandra Blair

• Full Poster
  • Hey sailor, how 'bout I light your Lucky?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2003, 02:27:53 PM »
When I was younger, I'd have to say I was more than a bit like Carolyn, and shared her taste for bad boys.  These days, I'm a bit more like Julia, as I am also unswervingly devoted to one man.
My lady abandoned heaven, abandoned earth...to Ray's Wig World she descended.

Offline Happybat

• Full Poster
  • Jag gillar Dark Shadows!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2003, 08:24:24 PM »
A good question!  At first I couldn't think of anyone on the show that I identified with, but ... by George ...  there is someone:

Professor Stokes!

As my mother would confirm, I always had my nose stuck in books as a child.  And what did I grow up to become besides mildly eccentric?  ;)  A librarian.  Well, good old Stokes is an intelligent, scholarly man who must love his books and appreciate his own company.  However, he is always gracious and quickly comes to the aid of his friends.  Ever the voice of well-researched reason in the nightmare world of Dark Shadows, I can relate to him very well.

Also, I always liked most of my college Professors and even thought I'd marry one some day.  Hey, it can still happen-

Being someone who has had her share of impossible crushes and infatuations, I can also relate to both Barnabas and Julia, although they do drive me batty at times.

Yours,

Happy the Bookbat  [book2]
Happybat

"One can only truly understand what one can create"--Giambattista Vico, Italian philosopher