Author Topic: Reality check  (Read 696 times)

Offline franimal

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Reality check
« on: November 14, 2002, 01:25:03 AM »
I think our old friend Barn really does need a reality check!  The other day Rachel says she's leaving and he's absolutely shocked....."but why Rachel?!"

Well, Barn, let's see...hmmm......I was having a pleasant conversation with you one day - looking at the lovely music box you had brought - when suddenly I couldn't breath and started speaking in tongues.....

Things only got worse after that....

I was attacked in the Tower room and locked in there by a crazy woman that no one else in this house will admit exists.....

Then, a few hours ago, I awoke from a nightmare to find a dead man sitting in the rocker in my room.  I was told it was a dream, but thankfully everyone realized it was a zombie before more damage could be done.  And, let's see.....you know about this stuff from your time in Martinique and - oh thank heavens - your gypsy housekeeper just happens to have the weird herbs you need to burn in the pantry.....And the servants happen to have the cement you need to cover the coffin so - for right now - all is well?

Yes.....I want to leave, Barn....any questions.

c'ya!

Franimal

Offline RingoCollins

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
Re: Reality check
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 02:07:48 AM »
I think our old friend Barn really does need a reality check!  .....so - for right now - all is well?

picky, picky, picky

[jester]
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Connie

Re: Reality check
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2002, 03:00:47 AM »
Ya know, people like Rachel are never happy no matter WHERE they are.  I don't hear Quentin complaining, and things haven't been going that well for HIM over the last few days.

;D