Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0105  (Read 812 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0105
« on: November 27, 2011, 07:33:29 PM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #0105
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »
Well, Liz definitely believes in Bill Malloy's ghost.   Ghost-belief is elusive though, and can fade away over time.....  ***  Roger really should have spazzed more when he was caught with The Pen on the beach.   He acted no more startled than if [spoiler]zombies had just invaded his home.[/spoiler]
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 11:02:13 PM »
Good one, MT!  [hall2_smiley] But it does make for one of the few cliffhanger endings we've had so far.

While waiting for Roger to come home, the Mistress of Collinwood and CEO of Collins Enterprises is sitting on the bench in the foyer, mending an apron, probably her own apron at that--a nice touch.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 05:07:49 PM »
Oh, it was an apron?  I wasn't sure what it was.

Yup, it was one of the more memorable cliffhangers.  And thank heaven we're at an end of the whole business of Vicky dithering over The Pen.  It's been a long, hard slog.

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 06:25:45 PM »
I think it was an apron--at least that's what my old notes say. If so, maybe it was a metaphor for how Roger is financially dependent on Elizabeth, tied to her apron strings, so to speak.  [hall2_cheesy]

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 11:18:36 PM »
The producers obviously thought through their location shots for this writing cycle.  It was fun to see the sheriffs car with flashing lights in front of the house.  Too bad they didn't keep using this footage in the future.
We only have Burke's word that there a few pens like this and how does he know that more knock offs were not made. This storyline is simply awful.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times