Author Topic: Everybody's a pianist (and other random thoughts)  (Read 2489 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile

Offline Misty

• Full Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re:Everybody's a pianist (and other random thoughts)
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2003, 04:55:45 AM »
 :DThank you for the info. I will order this today-----can't wait to receive it.

Gratefully,   Misty
" Small things amuse small minds"--------at least my students have been led to believe!

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2003, 01:42:32 AM »
heehee
yes i thought Bruno  was too much today! The one hit wonder boy! Angelique must have been really bored to put up with him!He did have great veins though and after 25 years of drawing blood i've never seen any one hold a needle like Cyrus!

Jennifer,

Wouldn't it be cool to see that "one hit wonder boy" Bruno Hess play "My Sharona," the "one hit" of those other "one hit wonders," The Knack, on his Steinway and Sons keyboard in the cottage?

It would be a gas to see Bruno's flowing hair and his bouncing medallion as he intones the sophisticated lyrics of this seminal hit as only an artistic genius of Bruno's caliber could do.  We're talking Cole Porter here!

Bob the Bartender, president of the Tommy Roe Fan Club.   

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2003, 02:27:32 PM »
Wouldn't it be cool to see that "one hit wonder boy" Bruno Hess play "My Sharona," the "one hit" of those other "one hit wonders," The Knack, on his Steinway and Sons keyboard in the cottage?

It would be a gas to see Bruno's flowing hair and his bouncing medallion as he intones the sophisticated lyrics of this seminal hit as only an artistic genius of Bruno's caliber could do.  We're talking Cole Porter here!
YES Bob i think they should have Bruno break out and do his own concert! (i would have paid to see him at FENWAY  in 1970) LOL

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Afan

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • Another body from Collinwood for me to autopsy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2003, 09:55:11 PM »
I too would like to find the sheet music for Quentin and Angelique's theme.  But I have really tired of the few notes that they play over and over.  Would like to hear the whole thing.Have tried to change my avatar, but no luck.  Glad to be back. Afan
Where are they getting these bodies, Mulder,  are they making them?

Afan