Author Topic: Carolyn's Miracle Resurection  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Blue_Whale_Barfly

• Full Poster
  • What do you mean last call!
    • View Profile
Carolyn's Miracle Resurection
« on: August 08, 2002, 03:56:25 AM »
Now let me get this straight.  Nicholas can raise Carolyn from the dead?  Then why do we need to go through this stupid experiment again.

On another note, do you think Adam popped a Certs in his mouth before he planted one on Carolyn?  I don't believe he's actually used a toothbrush before.

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Carolyn's Miracle Resurection
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2002, 04:18:18 AM »
I dunno about the certs or if it would help. There doesn't appear to be a shower in the west wing and while he's only been in the new sweater a few days compared to the other one......Whew!

I HAVE to say that yesterday's episodes were excruciatingly bad. BUT, it was ALL made worth while to see the smirk Carolyn gave Barney at the end!!! [spin]
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2002, 07:45:02 AM »
Now let me get this straight.  Nicholas can raise Carolyn from the dead?  Then why do we need to go through this stupid experiment again.

I wondered if Carolyn really died at all.  Maybe Nicholas cast a spell on her to make her appear dead while he was 'persuading' her to participate in the experiment (Angelique does something similar to Vicki in a future episode, so that she is revived even after being hung.) If that's the case, all he had to do to 'resurrect' Carolyn was lift the other spell.

The reason I think Nicholas may have been behind the death is that I think he went along too easily with Adam's request that Carolyn give his mate's life force.  Remember, this is Nicholas's chance to create an evil master race, and while Carolyn can be stuck-up at times, she's hardly in a class with Lucretia Borgia or Danielle Roget.  However, after risking Carolyn's life once, Adam was much more willing to let Nicholas choose the life force.  That may have been part of the warlock's plan all along.      

ProfStokes

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2002, 08:33:04 AM »
after risking Carolyn's life once, Adam was much more willing to let Nicholas choose the life force.

And better her than Maggie, as far as Nicholas was concerned, since he has the hots for her.  ;)
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2002, 08:33:41 AM »
I wondered if Carolyn really died at all.  Maybe Nicholas cast a spell on her to make her appear dead while he was 'persuading' her to participate in the experiment (Angelique does something similar to Vicki in a future episode, so that she is revived even after being hung.) If that's the case, all he had to do to 'resurrect' Carolyn was lift the other spell.

The reason I think Nicholas may have been behind the death is that I think he went along too easily with Adam's request that Carolyn give his mate's life force.  Remember, this is Nicholas's chance to create an evil master race, and while Carolyn can be stuck-up at times, she's hardly in a class with Lucretia Borgia or Danielle Roget.  However, after risking Carolyn's life once, Adam was much more willing to let Nicholas choose the life force.  That may have been part of the warlock's plan all along.

i think you're right Prof S he wanted to make the new race as evil as him He never wanted to use carolyn!After all he is a sly one!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2002, 09:42:25 PM »

On another note, do you think Adam popped a Certs in his mouth before he planted one on Carolyn?  I don't believe he's actually used a toothbrush before.

Do you really think that'll help?? From the way he's been wearing that green sweater everyday now, I'd say he needs alot more than Certs.  :)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2002, 10:49:06 PM »

AAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! *has AWWW fit* Aren't they cuuuute????!!!! EEEEEE!!!! OMG!!!!! I was watching this @ like 3 last night, and I was like ecstatic, cuz they're soooooooooooooooooooo cuuuute!!!!! Luckily, no one could hear me screaming ^_^ THEY'RE. JUST. SO. FREAKING. CUTE!!!!!!! And now he's leaving  :'( Altho, I know that doesn't happen, but now he's SUPPOSED to be leaving.  :'(  :'( [vylnt]

[frkoff] GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!  :'(

Althoooooooo .... it makes me wonder what happened to TONY ..  ?!?
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2002, 10:56:38 PM »
The irony is. . .

SPOILER. . .

Nicholas DOES utilize Danielle Roget for the life force for Eve, who almost immediately despises poor Adam on the spot!  At least if Carolyn's essence had been used, she might have loved Adam and he certainly would have loved her.  Nicholas botched this one badly.  Evil doesn't always mean better, after all.

Love, Robin

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2002, 11:24:54 PM »
Has the scene aired that proves Nicholas is the one who raised Carolyn from the dead? Or are we all assuming that he did? I've been watching (and waiting) for an explanation but I don't recall seeing it. Maybe I missed it?

Dom