Author Topic: "WHAT WAS THAT QUESTION AGAIN??  (Read 2313 times)

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: "WHAT WAS THAT QUESTION AGAIN??
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2002, 09:45:45 PM »
Willie's not irrational....please, next to Barnabas, Julia and Adam, he's the Voice of Reason!

He's just not quite smart enough to pull off what he knows needs to be done.

I have to agree with you 100%. I love the "half-witted kid" term that Karlen used to describe Willie. Though that doesn't give him credit for his loyalty and loving nature. I would call him a half-witted sweet kid. When he isn't taunting Adam with a chicken leg, naturally!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Carol

• * Fiction Filly *
    Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • New York Cat
    • View Profile
Re: "WHAT WAS THAT QUESTION AGAIN??
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2002, 11:01:35 PM »
First of all, I have to agree with petofi, Raineypark and kuanyin on their opinions of dear Willie.

Sometimes the poor guy doesn't know enough to come in out of the rain but he has a good heart and his intentions are true--he doesn't want any more bad things to happen to the people he cares about.

Unfortunately, he doesn't think things through before going off on a toot; then has to face ridicule from Barnabas or Julia for even attempting to solve a problem.  At least he triesto remedy a situation which is more than I can say for Barnabas or Julia.
carolinamooon

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" - Edgar Allan Poe