Author Topic: Texas Chainsaw Massacre  (Read 132 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
« on: February 19, 2022, 12:22:54 AM »
WHAT TO WATCH TONIGHT
February 18, 2022
Adam Scott Receives Severance, Mrs. Maisel and Space
Force
Return, Lincoln's Dilemma and More

3:00AM
Netflix
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Film premiere: Leatherface resurfaces after nearly 50 years of hiding to terrorize a group of idealistic young’uns in a remote Texas town.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Texas Chainsaw Massacre
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 12:25:07 AM »
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Leatherface Returns to Settle a 50-Year-Old Vendetta in Netflix Movie Trailer

I'm sorry, but when I watched the trailer, all I could think of was that commercial where all the kids want to make terrible choices to avoid the killer!  [snow_wink] [snow_cheesy]  But maybe that's just me...

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 12:36:12 AM »
WHAT TO WATCH

Texas Chainsaw Massacre
MOVIE PREMIERE
In a sequel to the 1974 horror film, friends take a trip to a remote town and accidentally disrupt the home of Leatherface, a deranged serial killer.
Netflix

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 02:59:45 AM »
"...shhhh be quiet I am being quiet stop breathing on me!...head for the cemetery!" 

I was one of the blessed who got to see the very first, one and original The Texas Chainsaw Massacre when it first hit theaters.  I was a high school senior.  For weeks, with the ads on television and elsewhere, there was all this speculation and anticipation leading up to us sitting together in that darkened theater.  We got our money's worth (movie ticket cost one buck).  We were scared, stressed, thrilled, grossed-out and highly entertained and afterwards it was the talk of the school.  Sophomores and half of the juniors were begrudged as they were under 17 and couldn't see it.  And, of course, we thought it was all true because it said, in the opening credits, "based upon a true story."  Well, sorta - ironically it was about our favorite Wisconsin historical native, Ed Gein.  Remember when your folks told you to behave when you were a kid or else such-and-such would get you?  Ours used Mr. Gein.

Gerard