Author Topic: How many dead bodies are there?  (Read 1148 times)

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
How many dead bodies are there?
« on: March 23, 2007, 04:37:29 PM »
I wonder haow may dead bodies are there in the ground around Collinwood and the Old House, and I'm not includeing the cemetary. We can also talk about the one's that are locked in rooms and closed up in walls. Did people really just think that they left town?
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline A.C.

• I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: How many dead bodies are there?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 05:52:22 PM »
Funny you should post this because I was thinking of posting pretty much the same question as I got a kick out of Ben telling Barnabas he buried so and so's body in the woods-making me too wonder exactly how many bodies there are "out there".

Here is one from me: [spoiler]Jason McGuire's body is buried in the secret room...only refered to once indirectly when Barnabas and Julie are in the secret room and he threatens Julie that perhaps she would like to stay here along with....and his voice trails off[/spoiler]

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 06:03:30 PM »
My personal favorites: [spoiler]When Barnabas gave 1795 Trask his "richly deserved reward" courtesy of a wall and some bricks and Judith and Tim wallling Gregory up in Quentin's room. I always loved seeing a Trask get their comeuppances.....

Men of God....yeah right. Since when does the Almighty approve of persecuting and torturing young women, abusing children, killing one's wife and trying to drive the second one insane?

Lamar got off pretty easy though, with a knife in his gut courtesy of Barnabas.

The 1795 Trask was presumed to have left town and gone back to Salem, Judith did notify the authorities of Gregory's "disappearance" (knowing damn well they weren't going to find him hehe), as for Lamar....well considering what an ass he made of himself over accusing Quentin of being a warlock and working with Gerard, who was really the one who had been taken over by Judah Zachery, I suppose it could be assumed he left town for fear of being taunted as the ignorant, misguided jackass he was.[/spoiler]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 10:52:02 PM »
Too bad though, that they lost Lamar's services, in a business capacity.    Maybe he was bitter because everyone in town always found alternate arrangements for their departed.  Now I'm imagining three different people with bodies slung over their shoulders and shovels, about to converge on the same unused bit of ground in the woods, that they then proceed to fight over (because that's all the ground that's left).   To the death.   Then other people have to look for places to bury them and their charges.   It all snowballs.    Never knife your town mortician, even if he is a jackass.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline arashi

• Senior Poster
  • What a lovely night for the unquiet dead.
    • View Profile
    • Darkness Falls
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 11:17:03 PM »
Never knife your town mortician, even if he is a jackass.

LOL! Words to live by.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 11:28:33 PM »

Does that also hold true even if he's killed your "only love"?

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 12:17:17 AM »
Does that also hold true even if he's killed your "only love"?

Hey, love's great, but the guy did save BC from considerable theoretical plot complications later, [spoiler]unless Barnabas and Angelique skipping down the aisle in 1971 really was a possibility.  Well, they're already married, sort of, but you know what I mean.[/spoiler] Let's just call it even, B could have said.    I'll do this job for free, Lamar could have offerred.

arashi-- If I had a nickel for every time that little maxim has helped me out...
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 02:48:04 PM »
I read on a very old thread somewhere (can't remember the thread or the poster who said it) but it summons up my feelings about all the Trask men (Lamar included) perfectly....the only good Trask is a dead Trask! LOL

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 02:31:35 AM »
I think that the Collns family pay the salaries of the Police Deptmant. Or maybe gives them free houseing. This is the way that they can hide all the dead bodies fhrough the year.  The people that the Collins get rid of usually makes everyone cheer even the police.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 02:51:47 AM »
Patterson may be the unknowing stooge they put out front, so no one suspects.   Or he's just an actor they hired.  That explains the changing face and girth.