Author Topic: Joanna Going (Victoria, revival) on "Another World" repeats  (Read 629 times)

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
Yesterday, SoapNet began broadcasting reruns of the 1964-1999 soap opera, Another World. They started in July 1987, which is a few months after Joanna Going (Victoria Winters in the 1991 revival series) joined the show as Lisa Grady. She remained on the show through 1989.

SoapNet airs the repeats at 11:00AM, 5:00PM, and midnight. (All times are Eastern)

A screencap of the logo and a screencap of her (excuse the darkness):

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Joanna Going (Victoria, revival) on "Another World" repeats
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 01:26:03 AM »
Thanks for this, Sean. I really enjoyed Joanna Going's interpretation of Vicki in the '91 DS. One of my biggest disappointments when the series was cancelled prematurely was that its writers had stated that Vicki wouldn't become the perennial victim that AM's Vicki had been allowed to devolve into. And unlike AM and a certain actor who shall remain nameless, Going and Michael T. Weiss actually had chemistry. It could have been very interesting to see how the triangle of Ben Cross, Going and Weiss might have played once Weiss' new character had arrived on the scene. But alas...

Offline Eleanor_Rigby

• Full Poster
  • So it goes -- Kilgore Trout
    • View Profile
Re:Joanna Going (Victoria, revival) on "Another World" repeats
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2003, 03:17:47 AM »
Well, this is cool!  I was disappointed that SN stopped airing Falcon Crest.  I used to watch Another World years ago when Susan Sullivan was on it.  I've never seen the storyline with Joanna Going and now I have a reason to watch.   :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss