Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0328  (Read 1109 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0328
« on: June 27, 2007, 07:31:08 PM »

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0328
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 12:55:06 AM »
Great Show, Barnabas if he could would be spinning in his grave or trying to. Everything is happening all at once and he is having trouble from all sides. Willie is still alive. Sarah, he hasn't been able to find her. David knows his secret maybe not the whole secret, he is family what is he going to do.  He is really confused, of course he is not going to say, "it is all my fault, and kill me now!"  He still wants Vickie!

Julia cares for Barnabas, wants the injections to work. She thinks that if she cures him, will he care for her? Barnabas wants her to kill Willie or he will do it. (That would be a bad move).   Julia is between a rock and a hard place.

Barnabas is setting Willie up.  And of course they are going to believe a Collins don't they always.  ;D  But I live the quetion of where did Willie keep Maggie as I said before. Under his bed??   [deadhorse]  Shows are getting interesting.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 02:51:52 AM »
A thoroughly enjoyable episode.  I was pleased to note that Julia's wig looked better today.  As I remember it, when I complained about it the other day, each of the side parts was as wide as her face.  Today it was a little more compressed.

I liked the conversation between the Sheriff, Dr. Woodard, and Sam.  It came across very naturally, aside from my feeling that Sam should have remarked on how different the Sheriff was looking these days.

The search of Willie's room was a defense attorney's dream.  Not one but two unauthorized people snooping around!  And of course the search came well after anybody had time to hide some evidence.  But I liked the way Barnabas answered the speculative question about where Willie might have hidden Maggie: "I prefer to think that Willie is innocent."  It would be interesting to see if Columbo could trap Barnabas into incriminating himself.

The needle in the Willie-substitute's arm made me feel queasy, of course.  And they had to have two shots of it!  I retract my earlier statement: the episode wasn't thoroughly enjoyable after all.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 06:13:44 PM »
I enjoyed this episode.

Lydia brought up some good points about civilians poking around the room and of course more than enough time for Barnabas to be able to plant the evidence to frame Willie. Lori  also brought up another good point....where the heck could Willie have hid Maggie if he was the kidnapper?  :P

LOLed at Lydia's comment about Columbo. ;D My folks watch that show and so do I on occasion and Columbo could outwit anybody! True he's never come across a vampire before, but who knows.... ;)

Great episode.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 06:40:31 PM »
Lori  also brought up another good point....where the heck could Willie have hid Maggie if he was the kidnapper?  :P

Oh, I don't know - the choices seem almost endless. Just think about all the places where people have hidden on DS or even the ones that are secluded and/or abandoned and take your pick. And it's not like he had to be with her 24 hours a day, or even anything like half that time.  ;)

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 08:48:38 AM »
That oxygen tent sure dates DS, doesn't it?  I don't think they use them anymore, do they? [idontknow]  I also felt a little queasy when they showed Willie's IV!  It looked so real!  [tongue6]

Pretty clever of Barnabas to hide that ring and pretend to find it when he knocked the candlestick over. [ideag] It was fun to watch Barnabas' reaction as Sam and Sheriff Patterson were searching Willie's room.  Barnabas finally had to take matters in his own hands! [winkg]

Willie sure has a strong constitution to be able to survive being shot five times in the back! [thumb]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 03:50:52 PM »
That oxygen tent sure dates DS, doesn't it?  I don't think they use them anymore, do they? [idontknow]

Oh yes, they're still used for patients needing a higher concentration of oxygen, with or without high humidity.  And they haven't changed all that much-- they're still stiff plastic and tucked into the mattress to make them as airtight as possible, with zippers for access.  The last time a patient of mine had one was about 10 years ago, but it's been that nearly that long since I worked in intensive care.  Our jennifer may have worked with one more recently.