Author Topic: Lara's birthdate?  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Lara's birthdate?
« on: March 16, 2010, 11:16:37 AM »
Okay so a friend and I were chatting about Lara last night and he keep referring to 1942 from Collinwood.net and I keep referring to IMDB.com which has 1937!  I know that Imdb.com can be wrong and I was curious as to which date is right.  If she is anything like Grayson thought perhaps she has fiddled with her age!?   Also I remember a conversation @ a recent fest where she said she was born the same year as another actor and it was possibly the actor's daughter that she roomed with?  Can anyone clear this up?  I know Bday's are usually sketchy with actresses! [snow_huh]
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline The Doctor and K9

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Lara's birthdate?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 03:19:43 PM »
Lara was Jane Fonda's roommate in college or whatever school it was. Since Fonda is listed as 1937, I'd guess that date is the better bet.

Offline Charles_Ellis

• Senior Poster
  • Barnabas & Julia Forever!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 09:17:57 AM »
That is a fact she admitted in the DVD commentary for Race with the Devil- they were Vassar roomates.  Considering that she already had two school-age sons while acting on DS, a birth year of from 1937 to 1940 is likely.  Regardless of what her age is, she looks fabulous!  I only wish some of the younger 'stars' out there discovered her secret to keeping so youthful over the years!

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 12:18:13 PM »
Very true Charles Lara looks fabulosity!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

Offline Charles_Ellis

• Senior Poster
  • Barnabas & Julia Forever!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 01:33:58 AM »
Who's that raising his shirt?  Looks like Kellan Lutz...

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 01:50:09 AM »
That is one of my two husbands Jensen Ackles!   The other (husband) is my avatar Jared Padalecki.  They are on the show Supernatural!  They are wonderful eye candy but the show is not just that.  Great writing, acting, production values etc! Kellan is a lot bulker and bigger....muscle wise.

Sorry for getting off topic but since we basically figured what Lara's birthday is I thought it would be okay!

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 03:46:37 AM »
Woof woof...the shirt guy video that is.   [snow_smiley]