Author Topic: DS Marilyn Ross Books  (Read 2392 times)

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DS Marilyn Ross Books
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2007, 07:39:01 AM »
I discovered five Marilyn Ross paperbacks at a used book sale today, all in very good condition.  I plan to sell them on e-bay, but was hoping for advice first from those of you who have sold books in the past.  Is it better (e.g. more profitable) to list the books individually, or as a lot?

The books I have are Victoria Winters (Book 2, 5th printing), The Curse of Collinwood (Book 5, 7th printing), The Phantom and Barnabas Collins (Book 10, 1st printing), Barnabas, Quentin and the Mummy's Curse (Book 16, 1st printing), Barnabas, Quentin and the Haunted Cave (Book 21, 1st printing).

ProfStokes

Offline Mark Rainey

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Realm
Re: DS Marilyn Ross Books
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2007, 04:42:22 PM »
I've generally done better selling them individually. I haven't checked them out for a while on Ebay, but you might look to see if those particular titles are being offered and what kind of prices they're getting. On the other hand, the way Ebay has increased its fees in recent days, it might be more cost effective to sell the lot and see if you can get a good price for them; fees on individual listings for relatively low-priced items have really begun eating into potential profit.