Author Topic: Frid falling video on youtube  (Read 3185 times)

Offline Breebell

• View Profile
Re: Frid falling video on youtube
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 05:25:15 AM »
I'm glad the video of Jonathan falling was pulled from youtube.

I don't understand why someone would put it up in the first place.
It just seems like if you're a big enough fan to actually go to the festival, you (general you) must really like the actors.
And if you really like the actors, why would you put up something embarrassing like that?

And how could someone keep filming when he fell?
I was snapping a pic right when he fell and I lowered my camera quickly. 
I was so horrified, the last thing on my mind was filming, even though I was close to the stage and could have.

That fall must have really hurt.  I wouldn't have blamed him if he'd left to go lay down, but he didn't.
He went on with the show.

I just love that man.

Offline Devlin66

• Full Poster
  • Devlin For President in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Burke Devlins Yahoo 360
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 10:48:04 AM »
interesting that not one post in this thread remarked on how JF played it off and even was doing a little "i am fine" dance on the stage after the fall.....and yes how "fortunate" it was he was not hurt.... but to assume that anyone who posts the fall or watches the fall on youtube is being disrespectfull to JF might be in line for a lobster roll and a container of coffee from the collinsport inn coffee shop.

"Willie, tonight....must go nothing wrong"
" When I gave Davey Collins the crystal ball I hoped he would see that I was his real father, and not that abusive Roger Collins!

Only Laura knows the truth regarding Davids paternity, and i am sure she remembers the back seat of that car Roger crashed.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »
interesting that not one post in this thread remarked on how JF played it off and even was doing a little "i am fine" dance on the stage after the fall.....and yes how "fortunate" it was he was not hurt....

Please don't read too much into that since this topic has to do with taping and posting the video, whereas much discussion about his performances and fans' reactions to them are in some of the Fest report threads such as the topic "FULL Burbank Fest re-cap - Frid falls on stage Sunday!" that's also on this board.

Offline Miranda

• Full Poster
  • Dit forum is het helemaal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 07:10:23 PM »
Me, too, Breeball!! I mean, I too love JF, sorry if my quote did not work
That fall must have really hurt.  I wouldn't have blamed him if he'd left to go lay down, but he didn't.

I just love that man.

Offline KajunDC

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 12:25:37 AM »

The mantra "The Show Must Go On" is not just a nice talking point for most actors/entertainers.
"Where were you when I was turned into something even my own father loathed..."