Author Topic: Buried  (Read 4168 times)

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
Buried
« on: June 14, 2003, 03:37:49 PM »
O.K, now after all the advise on where I could put the lady from the book store.  My backyard has very sandy soil how is that for burying people?  Have to think about that.  I thougt it might be fun to try to remember all the people who are buried in the woods of Collinwood.  Let's put our "minds" together and come up with some names.

Quentin's son

You guys take it from here.  Can you imagine what would happen if they decided to develope the woods, for lovely sea side homes.

Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline Maria_Merriweather

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re:Buried
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 04:53:14 PM »
I'm trying but I can't remember who all was buried in the woods. Where did Jason end up after Barnabas killed him? There needs to be a map of where all the bodies are buried (Eagle Hill Cemetary, the Mausoleum, Collinwood's basement, the woods).[crossbones]
MM

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2003, 05:53:13 PM »
I thougt it might be fun to try to remember all the people who are buried in the woods of Collinwood.  Let's put our "minds" together and come up with some names.

Quentin's son
Angelique!

Who wants to add to the list?

Offline Eleanor_Rigby

• Full Poster
  • So it goes -- Kilgore Trout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2003, 05:54:07 PM »
I guess it also depends on if the person who was buried stayed buried.  Barnabas and Quentin were both buried in the woods but didn't stay there.  Was Sandor buried in the cemetery?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2003, 06:16:43 PM »
I guess it also depends on if the person who was buried stayed buried.

On DS, does anybody?  ;)

Was Sandor buried in the cemetery?

When Magda and Barnabas have that fantastic exchange at his gravesite, it looks like they're in the woods.

Offline Blue_Whale_Barfly

• Full Poster
  • What do you mean last call!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2003, 06:54:25 PM »
Paul Stoddard and his smile.

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2003, 07:04:13 PM »
Didn't Barnabas and Willie bury Jason McGuire in the back room of the family crypt?

What about Julianka...did they bury HER in the woods?
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2003, 09:37:28 PM »
I guess it also depends on if the person who was buried stayed buried.

ROTFL!!!
Isn't that the truth Eleanor_Rigby!!

As for who's buried in the woods,  well who can forget the original MsPANSY FAYE!!![/color][/b]  [6283]

Cassandra
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2003, 09:45:28 PM »
Didn't Barnabas and Willie bury Jason McGuire in the back room of the family crypt?

Yeah, supposidly, he is buried in the same room that contained Barnabas' coffin.  At certain times though you would get a good glimpse of the floor of that room and it was all concrete!!

So I always wondered how Willie managed to get through all that cement just to bury Jason, LOL!!    Could you just see poor Willie coming into that room with a sledge hammer??

What about Julianka...did they bury HER in the woods?

And what ever happened to King Johnny?  Or even his wife?  I don't remember if anything was said on how they were buried but they're probably out there buried right along side Julianka!

Cassandra
"Calamity Jane"

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2003, 08:16:58 AM »
I believe the body of Leviathan follower Nelle Gunston is also hidden somewhere in the woods.

ProfStokes

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2003, 10:23:56 AM »
How about that poor unknown woman of the night that Aristede & Petofi used for the I Ching wands that would up turning into a skeleton.[crossbones]

Deb

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2003, 01:00:02 PM »
Jason's buried in the mausoleum.

There are a lot of folks buried in the woods.

There's a fanfic there. Really there is. See, it's 1980 and Liz kicks the bucket. David decides for once to listen to his father and get the hell out of Collinsport for California or Florida or something. So he sells the estate to a real estate development company. The groundbreaking ceremony is made more exciting when the local official sticks a spade in the dirt and hits something (because of course, no one could ever be bothered to dig the requisite six feet holes).  8) And when the bulldozers get going, more excitement ensues.

Think about it. It could be fun  ;D
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Eleanor_Rigby

• Full Poster
  • So it goes -- Kilgore Trout
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2003, 03:16:24 PM »
in the woods.

There's a fanfic there. Really there is. See, it's 1980 and Liz kicks the bucket. David decides for once to listen to his father and get the hell out of Collinsport for California or Florida or something. So he sells the estate to a real estate development company. The groundbreaking ceremony is made more exciting when the local official sticks a spade in the dirt and hits something (because of course, no one could ever be bothered to dig the requisite six feet holes).  8) And when the bulldozers get going, more excitement ensues.

Think about it. It could be fun  ;D

I thought about it and think you have a great idea.  And you are a good writer, loved your short stories about the people in Collinsport.  How about it, Luciaphil?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Offline LoveAtFirstBITE

• Full Poster
  • A repressed hysteric
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2003, 08:03:53 PM »
There are a lot of folks buried in the woods.

Wouldn't most of the bodies have already been found by '80?  They're not buried that deep, and what with erosion and all...........[scrdy]

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2003, 10:36:13 AM »
How about Maude Browning from 1795?  I remember Lt.Forbes & Noah taking her out of Trask's room to bury her somewhere,  I just can't remember where?

Deb