Author Topic: Collins Family Supermarkets  (Read 592 times)

Offline dvlvan26

• Full Poster
  • DS is the Greatest Show on Earth!
    • View Profile
Collins Family Supermarkets
« on: February 24, 2005, 06:56:43 PM »
Hey Cousins!
The Collins Family Supermarket has just opened up in Downtown Collinsport. There are friendly managers, courteous checkout clerks, and baggers. The store has a full-service deli, a full-service butcher counter, a floral department, free parking, two sets of restrooms, a Vidoe Department, a clothing department, etc. The store sells groceries, personal care items, magazines, prescriptions are free with any order, DS memobilia, household goods, etc.
Also, come see Carolyn Stoddard working at the store as a bagger, Barnabas hanging out at the cafe(since he was cured of his condition and can be out in sunlight), Julia being an on-site doctor with answers to your health questions, the reincarnation of Vicki as a deli clerk, and all of the few other characters.
The store is open as follows: Monday-Thursday 7am-12am, Friday 7am-1am, Saturday 8am-1am, Sundays and Holidays 9am-10pm
The store takes all methods of payments, including curses, spells, future predictions, and sedative excahnge
dvlvan26, Class of 2007

Offline dvlvan26

• Full Poster
  • DS is the Greatest Show on Earth!
    • View Profile
Re: Collins Family Supermarkets
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 09:19:30 PM »
Hey Cousins!
I did receive a message about my market posting. I didn't mean to forget about asking for feedback and I do apologize to everyone.
Sometimes I have so many ideas that I want to post and I know thjat I am limited to the DS show, its storylines, and characters.
I also have wished that I was able to go back in time to the actual show and wrote new material for the show. :)

Good Looking Out, dvlvan26
dvlvan26, Class of 2007

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Collins Family Supermarkets
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 10:13:12 PM »
Not for nothing, but if I could find a grocery store with all of that, it would be me there. Barnabas does NOT! hang out ever...Carolyn would ruin her manicure if she were a bagger.

But...since grocery stores are all unionized, Maggie would fare better there. (In a few years, I'm sure Liz would 'encourage' Amy to obtain a job there!!)

Quentin might peruse the aisles, checking out the babes!!

If only Barnabas would let Willie get a job there...think of the possibilities!!
Patti
What a Woman!