Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1069  (Read 776 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1069
« on: May 05, 2016, 12:02:18 AM »
Robservations #1069

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1069

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 07:38:16 PM »
The body of Carolyn is gone. She did leave some clues to the disaster. The night of the sun and the moon, the night Rose Cottage burned, the unfinished horoscope, the night I sang my song, the murder and the picnic.
Which are apparently events that lead up to the disaster.
Barnabas wants to call the sheriff for a change. I would worry that they would think I killed her. Julia is reluctant but goes. Barnabas sees Gerard and then he and the sheriff find Carolyn in the playroom. Julia decides to stay at Collinwood alone. It is revealed Carolyn died of heart failure. Julia betrays Barnabas and the Sheriff is ready with the cross when he awakens. Now, why he didn't stake him remains a mystery.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 07:49:28 PM »
This sounds like one hell of an episode!

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 07:08:45 PM »
It's interesting to me that Gerard or one of the other ghosts made sections of the Collins family history book disappear but allowed Barnabas to find the note with Carolyn's six clues. Maybe he knew that the clues would ultimately be of no use to them.
Julia's odd behavior is beginning to be apparent to Barnabas. Too little too late?
No idea how Barnabas learned the name Gerard. Nor do I understand where Julia got the sedative that she gives Quentin. She may indeed have her medical credentials but her license would be way out of date. Oh well.
Gerard forces Julia to make her betray Barnabas. The sheriff is there when Barnabas rises from his coffin. What's next? And what does that mean for Julia?
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 06:43:10 AM »
Now only Stokes and Quentin remain of the original family members-Mrs. Johnson and Carolyn are both dead

Well, technically it isn't accurate. The only 2 remaining Collins are Barn & Quentin.

Also Robin wrote that when Julia was giving him yet anothr sedatie, what if it was poisoned. Posion wouldn't kill him ala the portrait.

The scences bet Carolyn and Barn were very tender and lovely. The scenes with NB & DS were very, very poignant.

Why does he want her body? Creep.

Oh, btws, forgot to mention today that I HATE HATE HATE GS &DH.

Patti
What a Woman!