Author Topic: Selby Movie Airing This Week on Lifetime  (Read 543 times)

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site
Selby Movie Airing This Week on Lifetime
« on: February 12, 2007, 07:01:15 AM »
Lately, I haven't bothered posting the various airdates for David Selby's movies and television guest roles. (If you're interested in that information, it's posted on his official site which has a site update notification feature.) However, this one has only aired once before as far as I know. so it's probably worth a mention.

End Game, which stars Cuba Gooding Jr as a Secret Service Agent and Angie Harmon as a reporter, will air Thurs., Feb. 15 on Lifetime at noon Eastern. The film involves a plot to assassinate the President. The cast also includes Anne Archer, Jack Scalia, and Burt Reynolds.

This is the movie Selby was filming in Spokane when he appeared at a book signing at the Barnes & Noble there. Photos from the signing are on his official site. Click here.

His role is brief. He plays a homeless man. If you're a Selby fan, it's worth seeing his performance (and then you can watch the rest of the film or not). There are screen grabs of the bearded one from the film on my Selby site. Click here to go straight to them.

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)