Author Topic: Help! i'm trapped in this coffin!  (Read 6339 times)

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Help! i'm trapped in this coffin!
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2007, 03:02:51 AM »
That's possible but Sandor [spoiler]was lured there and had not been staring at the portrait.  I think Magda sent him to the mausoleum didn't she? Something she saw in the crystal ball. Maybe Barn was luring someone through the crystal ball?[/spoiler]
Yes, you have correcty rememberd Magda's contribution.  I figure I Ching was giving Barnabas a helping hand...or wand.  It probably had a soft spot for Barnabas, just like so many of us.

Offline Jackie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dark_Shadows_Original_Series-1966-71
Re: Help! i'm trapped in this coffin!
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2007, 03:36:02 AM »
That's possible but Sandor [spoiler]was lured there and had not been staring at the portrait. Oh gak my memory fails me. I think Magda sent him to the mausoleum didn't she? Something she saw in the crystal ball. Maybe Barn was luring someone through the crystal ball? I just saw this not long ago and I'm disgusted that I've forgotten the fine details already!  >:( [/spoiler]

You are right about Magda and maybe Barnabas did have a "hand" in showing her the secrets to the imfamous jewels.  The gypsies' greed could have had a hand in "hearing" Barnabas' call to the secret room.

Cool avatar! [thumb]

Thanks  ;)
Robservations & slideshow every week day at
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Shadows_Original_Series/