Author Topic: Passions Soap Opera  (Read 3123 times)

Offline Carol

• * Fiction Filly *
    Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • New York Cat
    • View Profile
Re: Passions Soap Opera
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2002, 07:59:49 PM »
Kinda along the same lines, anyone watch that vampire story on Port Charles which played out throughout last summer and autumn?  Some actor played a double role - twin brothers, one a vampire, the other a priest.  I watched it on and off, the vampire going after his version of Josette, the hero trying to go after the vampire, and some guy the vampire bit going back and forth between wanting to be a vampire and not wanting to be a vampire.  I wtached it on and off, and then just lost interest.  Anyone know what happened?

Gerard

If I remember correctly, Gerard, the priest was really the vampire's alter ego. The usual struggle between good and evil ensued and evil won, temporarily.  But the vampire's Josette(can't remember ner name on the show)was having an emotional upheaval as well between wanting to be with him or with her true love. She prentended to love the vampire and continued her charade by getting the Port Charles regulars into this club for their destruction. Unbeknowst to the vampire(which was hard to believe since they're supposed to know everything that their enthralled is thinking), the Josette character turns on him and stakes him. End of vampire.

Hope that clarified some issues. Right now they are ending a story about 4 angels on earth.

Carol :)
carolinamooon

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" - Edgar Allan Poe

Offline Barnababy

• Junior Poster
  • Batty for Collinwood
    • View Profile
Re: Passions Soap Opera
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2002, 08:47:57 AM »
;D

I kinda sorta liked the evening vampire soap "Kindred:  the Embraced."  It's as well it was cancelled, I guess, as some folks were taking it too seriously--probably not a problem "Dark Shadows" caused much, at least among those who liked it.