Author Topic: Cursed Dwellings--DS Prequel audio drama  (Read 136 times)

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Cursed Dwellings--DS Prequel audio drama
« on: October 05, 2022, 07:35:40 PM »
Hi fans,

Sole Twins audio has launched "Cursed Dwellings," an online radio drama serial all about the origins of Victoria Winters. Episode one begins with Collinwood servant Betty Hanscombe's return to Collinsport, while a dying Jamison Collins summons his daughter Elizabeth to his room on an important matter concerning the Collins family secret.

I think the year is supposed to be around 1946. And a character from the Strange Paradise universe is due to make an appearance, too, in a subsequent installment.

Listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYElLbtU42g

G.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Cursed Dwellings--DS Prequel audio drama
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 08:01:11 PM »
How very interesting, Gothick - thanks for the heads up.  [hall2_smiley]  It sounds like it might prove to be quite interesting...

Though should we start counting the days until the whole project is squashed, like so many others before it?  [hall2_rolleyes]

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Cursed Dwellings--DS Prequel audio drama
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2022, 08:33:08 PM »
The debut episode of "Cursed Dwellings" can be heard in this podcast, which also features Penny Dreadful and myself being interviewed (separately) by the podcast host, Rachel. Danielle speaks about the introduction of Barnabas storyline on DS, and I talk about the initial storyline of Strange Paradise. It was fun to do, and I'm happy with how it turned out.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cfy2h4sglM

Gothick