Author Topic: But Can She Twitch Her Nose?  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Minja

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: But Can She Twitch Her Nose?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2002, 07:16:37 AM »
Vam wrote:
Didn't you kill me once and isn't that enough???  

Since it appears you're not cruisin' past this train of thought anytime soon, apparently once is not enough.  Still you don't deserve the Hell [liteye] that is the whine of Kathy Cody!!! No one does...[scrm]![/color]

[shadow=purple,left,300]Always, Minja [sun][/shadow]
Because I knew you, I have been changed for good.
-From the song "For Good" from "Wicked"

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2002, 07:53:21 AM »
Gerard,

Also, do you notice how HEAVILY greased and shellacked Cassandra's wig is on her first day?  She must have been creating an ozone hole right over Collinsport as Roger drove up the coast (let's pray he had the top down on his Chevy convertible) and Cass was spraying away, seemingly for hours, to make that damned hair lay down and fluff up.

Gothick

I can't imagine why on earth they gave her such a horrible wig to wear?? ?!? I mean we all know her "real age" but this thing makes her look older than the part she is suppose to be playing.  If they had to change her hair color, they should have at least gave her a more stylish wig, perhaps something more like Vicky or Maggie's hairstyle.  :)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2002, 02:07:41 AM »
Is is just me, or does anyone else think  that "Cassandra" (and we all know who she really is) with that wig looks like Sarina, Samantha Stevens' identical cousin?

Actually, as I was watching yesterday's episode, it occurred to me that "Cassandra" looks a little like I Dream of Jeannie's mean sister, the one with the dark hair and the green outfit. Both Barbara Eden and Lara Parker have green eyes and blonde hair, and with Cassandra wearing that lime green coat, I really did think she looked like the mean Jeannie (whose name was also Jeannie.)

BLINK!

Offline AllenCollins

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2002, 04:03:45 AM »
Since were on this subject, I seem to remember reading that Elizabeth Montgomery was a fan of DS also.

B
Do you ever feel like lifes a tuxedo and your the pair of brown shoes? - George Gobel

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2002, 09:51:27 PM »
And she [Elizabeth Montgomery] hated I Dream of Jeannie. I like Bewitched better, too. Jeannie *was* a copy of Bewtiched! I woulda been pissed too!

With all the lime these people wear, it's not hard to picture them *all* as Serena, cuz she was the one who always wore the crazy bright colors anyway.
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 07:16:06 AM »
I'm looking forward to more comments on this topic.  Love your idea of Clarice playing Endora (I bet that Agnes would have mown her down with an Uzi if she'd gone NEAR the part, though)!  I'm too attached to Marion Lorne's wonderful portrayal as Aunt Clara to consider any other actress in the part, even the divine Anita Bolster.

I agree with ya Gothick.  Anges would have cleaned up the carpet with Clarice, indeed.  I am also TOO attached to Marion Loren's Aunt Clara.  She was the greatest family member of them all.  I am about as crazy for Marion Lorne as I am for Grayson Hall.  There are parts of Marion's performance I rewind over and over again and still laugh my ass off. [ghost_grin]

YAY.  My 500th post!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 08:09:49 AM »
Congratulations, Taeylor, but didn't you just arrive here recently?
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2008, 09:08:14 AM »
What do you mean? If you mean here at the boards then  I have been registered since sometime in the middle of '07 however I just lurked until recently.  I cannot beleive I have hit 500 posts so quickly!! I guess I need to go on over to the ADDICTED thread now. [ghost_wink]
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2008, 09:25:44 AM »
Hey Magnus sorry.  I registered in '05 but lurked mostly until about three months ago?  I think. Anyways I am glad to be here.