Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1102  (Read 400 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1102
« on: October 08, 2016, 07:28:11 PM »
Robservations #1102

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1102

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 01:11:07 AM »
 [Candle] [Candle] [Candle] [bat7628] they should know that the Vampire can control people and have more people watch Maggie.  Julia falls asleep and Q comes in. Maggie screaming does not wake Julia. Julia is finally using a sedative.
Julia returns from Wyndcliff revealing the teens are ill with a high fever.
Q goes to Rose cottage to see Daphne and Kate Jackson reads her lines off the TelePrompTer. Being a mute ghost was much easier it seems.
At Wyndcliff, Julia grills David in a room that looks Collinwoodlike and has the tiled fireplace in it.
Daphne now has Vickie's hairdo she gets Q to take her to Wyndcliff and David and she try to revive Gerard. Q tries to stall Julia, but she goes in and discovers Daphne. Pretty decent episode, but I really dislike this shrill all out Julia. She was much better when she was coyly coaxing info out of people and pretending all was okay.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 09:25:52 PM »
First mention of Gabriel? Though the reference to him riding on horseback doesn't quite match with what we learn about Gabriel later. Also, I would think that at some point Tad would call Quentin Father.
Daphne manipulates Quentin into taking her to Windcliff for somewhat ambiguous reasons. Quentin tries to forcibly keep Julia out of Tad's room. Hospital security would have had a field day with him. Julia gets past him and Daphne gets caught.
Fade Away and Radiate