Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1101  (Read 418 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1101
« on: October 03, 2016, 09:02:04 PM »
Robservations #1101

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1101

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 03:35:39 AM »
Maggie in bed has a cross on her neck. Carolyn watches her but getting a a feeling leaves and startles Gerard into stopping the burning of Rose Cottage and Daphne escapes.
A bejeweled Julia and Barnabas come into Maggie's room and thee bat at the window is kept at bay.
Julia learns that Carolyn knew of Rose Cottage. She makes the remark that no one has lived there since she died. No one tries to a question who? Barnabas follows Carolyn and learns that 1840 Q built a doll house for Carrie and she named it Rose Cottage and they began to call the real house that also.  The vampire causes Julia to sleep and Maggie goes to the vampire. This seems to the be only time Julia has not pumped someone full of sedatives.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 08:56:48 PM »
I find it interesting that Leticia, Carolyn or whoever is able to intimidate Gerard into stopping what he's doing. He's not happy about it (or anything else) but he does do what she says.
If Maggie is supposed to be in such grave danger, why don't they put her in restraints?
I'm not buying the excuse that Julia gives Carolyn about mailing instructions about the care of the children to Windcliff. Yeah, it's 1970 but wouldn't it make more sense to use the phone? Especially with mail taking a couple of days to arrive.
Fade Away and Radiate