Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1095  (Read 408 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1095
« on: August 31, 2016, 08:36:20 PM »
Robservations #1095

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1095[/url]

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1095
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 05:40:28 AM »
David VO. His third recently. Carolyn collapses on the floor after singing. Julia accuses her of seeing Gerard.
The last couple shows have been giving me flashes of Night of the Iguana. Julia goes to tell Barnabas that Carolyn is possessed in a scene at the Old House. I long for scenes at the diner, the Blue Whale, Widows Hill,
Barnabas is questioning Carolyn about her second sight and says he was in 1998. David and Hallie make another doll which has a cape on it so it must be Barnabas, but he doesn't seem to wear a cape anymore.
The doll ends up on the floor. Elizabeth agrees to let the teens go to Elliot's. Is she less under Gerard's control today? David leaves the house.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Online Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1095
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 10:37:40 PM »
Clue #4! The restaging of the cliffhanger contains my all time favorite DS blooper, one I always mention when I talk about DS mishaps. When Carolyn fainted at the end of the song, Nancy Barrett didn't fall like a lady and Joan Bennett thoughtfully reached into to pull Carolyn's miniskirt into a more acceptable position. After being shocked, I laughed clear into the next act.
Fade Away and Radiate