Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1093  (Read 413 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1093
« on: August 23, 2016, 07:28:33 PM »
Robservations #1093

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1093

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 01:06:18 AM »
KLS's VO ends abruptly. The teens think they will be trapped in Rose cottage forever which doesn't fit with the fact that David was dead in 1995. Carolyn opens the door to the closet when she hears music but sees nothing. Caroly later reminisces about Attacks like Maggie's a year ago. What about the same thing happened to Maggie 4 years earlier?  I guess they don't want to call too much attention to the fact they are recycling every plot from old episodes. Now Shaw refuses to do David's horoscope. He doesn't seem to need much work despite only one commission from Elizabeth that was supposed to lead to her patronage it seemed but that never happened. The teens make a horribly bad clothespin doll called Leticia. I'd have to surmise that Leticia is very ugly and malformed. Carolyn goes to the playroom and sees it.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 09:55:46 PM »
Some nice moments between Maggie and Carolyn. Carolyn is genuinely concerned for her and doesn't really know how to help. There's a vague reference to similar attacks about a year before but no one really does the math to put things together. Does the hypnotic spell that Julia put on Maggie prevent her from remembering what had happened to her previously?
Sebastian seems to know more about what's happening than he lets on.
Hallie and David make a very crude looking doll to join them at Rose Cottage. Here comes Leticia.
Fade Away and Radiate