Author Topic: How Much Of A __________ Are You?! And How Well Would You Fit In On DS?  (Read 834 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Considering DS has more than its share of psychopaths, and because it's been some time since we've done one of these types of quizzes as a group (meaning we post our results), I thought I'd share this link:

Psychopath Test

My results were as follows:

Your score 39%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

I guess I'm no Barnabas!!  [snow_laugh]

(And apparently Anderson Cooper isn't particularly happy with his results because I came across this quiz thanks to this article: 'The Following's' James Purefoy: Less of a psychopath than Anderson Cooper

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: How Much Of A __________ Are You?! And How Well Would You Fit In On DS?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 01:51:18 AM »
I placed at MB's score exactly, lol.

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 02:02:28 AM »
I scored 15%.  I'm less than a psycho than both of you.  Nyeah-nyeah-nyeah-nyeah-nyeah-nyeah.  Now where's my mother's clothing and that butcher knife?  Someone's taking a shower.

Gerard

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 02:18:01 AM »
Considering that we're quite often completely in sync, what a shock, Midnite, that you and I would get the exact same score. And I liked what it said because that pretty much does describe us.  [snow_smiley]

As for you, Gerard, I would have loved to have read what sort of description a 15% score generates!  [snow_wink]

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 02:38:43 AM »
21% for me. I can think of a few people who might take issue with that.  [snow_smiley]
Fade Away and Radiate

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 02:44:46 AM »
But again no sharing of the description generated.  [snow_sad]  That's the most interesting part.  [snow_wink]

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 05:55:30 AM »
24% here. I think the word that describes me isn't allowed on the forums.  [snow_bigglass]

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

(lol) the warning at the end.

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 07:50:42 AM »
9%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.
Josette

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2014, 02:51:50 PM »
I like the assumption here that everyone's a bit psychpathic... the best you can do really is to be a nice psychopath...
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor