Author Topic: Which character would you love to give a good hard smack in the face?  (Read 5844 times)

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Which character would you love to give a good hard smack in the face?
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2007, 02:23:15 AM »
I thought that Besty Durkin as Vicky
[spoiler]gave Nicholas a good hard slap? No? Maybe it was just a good dressing down?[/spoiler] That was a great scene, I loved it, however it played out. Betsy played it to the hilt!

Offline Alondra

• Senior Poster
  • Dark Shadows Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2007, 02:41:17 AM »
I don't think Vicki (Betsy) slapped him, I'm pretty sure she didn't. She did read him the riot act [spoiler]concerning Maggie, but by this time Nicholas was in a rush to get everything done, since his master had given him only 24 hours. He did however manage to call up Tom Jennings to deal with her, or was this another time? He removed the stake from Tom and Tom went after Vicki, I think it was at this time but might have been while Alexandra was still playing her. It was at this time that Barnabas made him face daylight and he was destroyed. Now that was some scene![/spoiler]

Alondra

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2007, 04:20:09 AM »
I just watched that episode and I know for a fact that Vicki/Betsy most definitely did not slap Nicholas. Also [spoiler]Betsy was playing Vicki when Nicholas took the stake from Tom's heart and sent him to kill her.[/spoiler]

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2007, 02:34:10 PM »
I just watched that episode and I know for a fact that Vicki/Betsy most definitely did not slap Nicholas. Also [spoiler]Betsy was playing Vicki when Nicholas took the stake from Tom's heart and sent him to kill her.[/spoiler]

Do you think that it was only Nicholas that could do that.

[spoiler]Can you imagine two Barns running around ??? >:D[/spoiler]
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate