Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1083  (Read 660 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1083
« on: October 13, 2010, 11:58:12 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1083
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 09:11:49 AM »
David's idea of burning the dolls was a good one, I thought, and the fact that it didn't work is disquieting to say the least.  I'm thinking about predestination, and about Sinners In the Hands of an Angry God, which was Jonathan Edwards's famous sermon, and about David and Hallie being puppets in the hands of Gerard, Daphne, Tad, and Carrie.  Have the fearsome foursome no pity?  Maybe they feel predestination at work, or maybe they're thinking, "It's us or them, and why should it be them instead of us?"

Gosh, I love seeing Donna Wandrey as this Roxanne who is so different from parallel time Roxanne - so much more alive.  And, of course, so much meaner.  But if the children die before the end of the year, Elizabeth will no longer trust Sebastian, and no longer give him money - or will Sebastian persuade her that the future was always variable?  But if the future's variable, there's no point in handing out money to get one's horoscope done.  Incidentally, I got the impression from the conversation between Stokes and Sebastian that the ability to do horoscopes was a gift, whereas my understanding is that doing horoscopes is simply a matter of putting the information together.  But maybe there's a gift to being able to coordinate all the information into a harmonious whole.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Re: Discuss - Ep #1083
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 02:12:28 PM »
8/19/70

I don’t know if Liz was very wise letting two hormonal teens live; however, I think the ghost intervened and that don’t have that stuff on their mind???

Thayer David is such an amazing actor as it’s been pointed out a thousand times but here is to a thousand and one.
I love the green statue that Sebastian has. I think it was in Aunt Hannah’s house previously. 

I think that CP does the best he can to change himself while playing this character. To me, he has always essential just been a sort of Jebez knockoff. I know he commented in one of KLS books something about not really caring that much about Sebastian or something to that effect.

Sebastian’s house seems to be several sets combined but I can’t seem to figure out which ones it is.  Some of it looks a bit like parts of Nicholas house?

Sebastian is clairvoyant?  CP has gorgeous blue eyes.  Love ‘em.

I love Roxanne’s hoops and I have to echo Lydia I love how Donna is playing this version. She is doing a wonderful job.  And this Roxanne is much more fun to watch.

Poor David H must feel stupid sitting on that rocking horse.

I do love the astrology table as I find it very FAR OUT and GROOVY MAN!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/