Author Topic: The Inscrutable Nicholas Blair  (Read 4276 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Re: The Inscrutable Nicholas Blair
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2008, 06:24:05 AM »
Honestly as horrid as it gets toward the middle there is such a spooky and "dome to the earth " feel about THE LEVIATHAN era that makes me love it, so don't feel bad! I am a closet loving Leviathan! And I love seeing Nicholas again.  I do love [spoiler]when he dies and gets out of his body even though I hate that it is Humbert's swan song as NB. [/spoiler]  Great work for a daytime show on a shoe string budget!  GROOVY!  [ghost_wink] I came out again.....I am a Leviathan Lover! ;) 

Ima gonna steal a line  from Gothick.

Cheers
Tae
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 07:20:57 AM »
It always seems strange to me that it's possible for Nick to die.   I sort of pictured him as never having been alive in the ordinary sense in the first place.   Was he born anyplace on this planet?   It seems doubtful.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »
When thinking of it logically, I think he died and his spirit went back to hell  just to await it's next incarnation.  I just liked the awesome (for a daytime) show effect!!  [ghost_wink]
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/