Author Topic: Lara Parker on Six Million Dollar Man on COZI - Now - Already 1/4 into it!  (Read 145 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Every Saturday COZI TV has several Six Million Dollar Man episodes and if I don't have something else to watch, I usually have it on.  At the moment I was busy with other things at the computer and it was very much in the background.  I looked up and thought "that sort of looks and sounds like Lara," but she looked a bit different so I wasn't sure - looked up the episode - and sure enough it is!!  I hadn't realized she ever did this one.
Josette

Offline McTrooper

• NEW ASCENDANT
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
That’s pretty cool ^_^
I haven’t seen that episode, but it is pretty exciting to recognize an actor or actress like that.
Once I caught the well known episode of Kolchak: The Night Stalker with Laura in it.  I had a hard time paying attention to the episode because my surprise.

Looks like the episode you saw was:
Season 2 Episode 8
The Deadly Replay

IMDb has a picture of Laura and Lee from the episode:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071054/mediaviewer/rm2165084417/?ft0=name&fv0=nm0662430&ft1=image_type&fv1=still_frame

Not sure if the link will work IMDb has definitely become more complicated to use at some pointing history.
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Nice picture from it.  I don't know if she had any scenes before I noticed her, but she had a rather substantial part afterwards.
Josette