Author Topic: Who's More Annoying: Morgan Collins or Kim Kardashian?  (Read 2033 times)

IluvBarnabas

Re: Who's More Annoying: Morgan Collins or Kim Kardashian?
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 04:12:32 PM »
Call me crazy, but I find Morgan easier to watch and certainly more tolerable than 1970 PT Quentin Collins. Morgan only really went [spoiler] nutso when he learned that Catherine was carrying Bramwell's child. [/spoiler]

Quentin of 1970 PT I wanted to strangle every time I saw he was going to throw a temper tantrum which was more often than not!

As for Kim Kardashian, I could care less since I don't keep up with her or her crew.

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 04:18:10 PM »
Quentin of 1970 PT I wanted to strangle every time I saw he was going to throw a temper tantrum which was more often than not!

Ah, yes, 1970 PT Quentin Collins, or as I like to refer to him as:

Dark Shadows' Own "Answer" to Joey Buttafucco (and possibly Alec "The New Quiet Man" Baldwin). [hall_rolleyes]

Online MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 02:19:33 AM »
I actually find Morgan easier to take after he goes all-out nuts.   He frustrates the hell out of me the most earlier on, when we're supposed to like him I guess, but he's a pain, too loud, and insufferable.

Bob--  Thanks for the Howard quote... My being out of touch with media has advantages.  It cuts down on certain people's pointless ubiquity...

[bat7628] [skelleton_runs] [8_1_215]
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 02:06:52 PM »
People being famous for no apparent reason with little, if any, discernible talent is nothing that new. There's Vanna White, Lee Radziwell and the ultimate: Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Uncle Roger,

And, let's not forget Regis Philbin, Mylie Cyrus, Snooky Polizzi, Ryan Seacrest, Donny & Marie Osmond, Kelly Ripa, Ashton Kutcher, Bianca Jagger, the eminently forgettable Roger Collins character in Tim Burton's "Dark Shadows," and, last, but not least, the original "Dark Shadows'" own Dameon "Mr. Bad Leisure Suit" Edwards.     [skull_winks]

Bob