Author Topic: Robin Wright and Sean Penn Go Their Separate Ways - Not OT  (Read 581 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Robin Wright and Sean Penn Go Their Separate Ways

How the hell does that relate in any way to DS? Well, you'll have to check out the linked article.  [ghost_wink]  And considering that after DS, SB might have been my favorite soap opera, I certainly wouldn't mind the idea...

And here's a follow-up article that references the Depp/DS film.

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Re: Robin Wright and Sean Penn Go Their Separate Ways - Not OT
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 03:05:13 PM »
MB that's a riot....the stretch but I loved it.  I'm also taken by the idea of a remake of Peyton Place--I remember reading the book as a teen and thinking, my my this is very adult--I can still recall the skinny dipping scene between the Principle and the "widow".   The movie was melodramatic as the era demanded and i never saw the TV show, that was before my time.  But hey then so was DS-- [ghost_tongue]  A remake would be interesting.
Julia99

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Re: Robin Wright and Sean Penn Go Their Separate Ways - Not OT
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »
Good LORD that man is hot!  And again with the WHEW! [ghost_wink]  Although I don't agree that SB is the best soap eva! ;)
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/