Author Topic: How to Play the Videos  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:How to Play the Videos
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2004, 11:19:13 PM »
[ should anyone need to report that a video link isn't working, please don't hesitate to message MB, dom, or myself with the specifics (which video and membergroup); guests can drop us a line by clicking on the email link in posts for any administrator.

I e-mailed MB a couple/three weeks ago cause even though I have realplayer, it won't open for me...just their logo displays.

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2004, 12:46:38 AM »
I e-mailed MB a couple/three weeks ago cause even though I have realplayer, it won't open for me...just their logo displays.

Oops - sorry about that, Patti. I get hardly any e-mail at that account (and when I do, most of it is just spam) so, unless I'm expecting that there might be something, I only check it about twice a month (the last time was March 31st - and I see now that you'd e-mailed something on April 1st).

Whenever you have a problem, it would probably be best to IM me because I check those several times a day.  ;)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2004, 10:29:13 PM »
even though I have realplayer, it won't open for me...just their logo displays.

Hunny bunny, have you tried Criseyde's instruction to right click on the RP screen?

It's not that something will open, but that IE users may need to do an extra step in order to get it to connect to the server.