Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0295  (Read 1944 times)

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0295
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 01:05:49 AM »
remember how on cartoons like "scooby do" and "josie and the pussycats" the characters were always drawn wearing the same clothes?

as much as vicki's name comes to become synonymous with all-things-sleeveless if d.s. was a cartoon i think she would be wearing the red and blue dress.i know it's not fair but it's the archetypal garment.it's childishness perfectly sums up the character's naivety.

with julia it would be the green tweed suit.she gets lots of different things to wear over the years but if she was a cartoon character i think she would always be drawn in the green tweed.

but this is starting to get off-topic so... ::)
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 04:00:43 AM »
remember how on cartoons like "scooby do" and "josie and the pussycats" the characters were always drawn wearing the same clothes?

as much as vicki's name comes to become synonymous with all-things-sleeveless if d.s. was a cartoon i think she would be wearing the red and blue dress. ...

with julia it would be the green tweed suit. ...

Well, all I can say is, if those are the outfits they'd always be drawn wearing, THANK GOD DS ISN'T A CARTOON!!  [whew]

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 08:32:18 AM »
Hooray!  [cheer] This episode was the first one in color! [color]  Everything looks so much brighter.  [winkg]

As soon as Maggie was reunited with the people she knew, particularly Barnabas, her memories came flooding back. [shkdg] Barnabas was lucky that Julia was able to make Maggie forget everything that happened to her through hypnosis.  [thumb]

By the way, Gothick, I like Vicki's red and blue dress, also. [winkg]

----- Sally -----
[coolg]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 04:13:16 AM »
Since blue is my favorite color, I adore Vicki's blue dress. But I also like the red one too.

I can't believe how bullheaded and unreasonable Burke was over the Maggie's death hoax. Any reasonable person would understand that pretending Maggie was dead, no matter how dishonest it was, was certainly understandable considering her safety was at stake....she had been kidnapped for weeks on end without a trace....she had been running away from her abductor and chances are Barnabas would have gone and finished the job on her later on if Dr. Woodard, Sam and Joe had let anyone know she was still alive and kicking. It wasn't like they were going to continue the hoax forever though....they just wanted to keep it up until Maggie was herself again and was able to identify her kidnapper.

I loved seeing Maggie reunited with Vicki. I always loved their friendship.

Yes, Barnabas was VERY lucky that Julia was able to erase Maggie's memory so fast.....he owes her big time for that, but of course he doesn't see it this way. He's totally unappreciative of Julia's efforts to risk her neck for his. sigh.

Great episode.