Author Topic: DS Tarot?  (Read 615 times)

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
DS Tarot?
« on: December 06, 2002, 06:56:29 PM »
Mysterious Benefactor, Midnite, or Dom...

I don't know which one of you, or none of you, is responsible for the montage at the very beginning of the site.  Anyway, there is a "tarot' card in the middle.  Right now it is Edward, before, it was Laura Collins.  Where do you get this wonderful things?  

Does someone have a whole set, do they make them one by one, and who is "someone".   If they have a whole set, can I get one...they're beautiful!
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: DS Tarot?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2002, 07:29:55 PM »
Mysterious Benefactor, Midnite, or Dom...

I don't know which one of you, or none of you, is responsible for the montage at the very beginning of the site.

That would be me. ;)

Where do you get this wonderful things?

Back when the forum was hosted on VantageNet, those beautiful drawings were created by the Mysterious Artist (who prefers to remain anonymous).  

Does someone have a whole set, do they make them one by one, and who is "someone".   If they have a whole set, can I get one...they're beautiful!

Sadly, there isn't an entire set. The MA did 10 for the 1897 storyline, and 7 more for Leviathans. I tried my best to persuade the MA to continue further, but as you can well imagine, coming up with the idea for which character to use and then to draw that card was very time consuming. So, in the end, we simply have to appreciate the incredible work that the MA accomplished. ;)