Author Topic: Sub-boards  (Read 755 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Sub-boards
« on: May 24, 2003, 06:56:39 AM »
Anyone who might like to get a taste of how the Members' Archive will work when it comes back online can check out the improved General Discussions Archive by clicking the link which is now located in General Discussions itself...

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:Sub-boards
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 01:53:40 AM »
MB...I went...um..what's the difference (now vs. way it was)?

BIG QUESTION...I would go back to current talk I to see my Tommy's birth announcement (I view it from time to time) that Midnite was kind enough to post for me...but I don't see it now :'( :'( :'(

where's Tommy????

HELP!!

Patti

PS...I was posted originally March 13th/14th...and there were alot of add ons from well-wishers..so I did try a range of dates.
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Sub-boards
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2003, 02:19:38 AM »
MB...I went...um..what's the difference (now vs. way it was)?

Big difference. But if you don't notice it, so much the better, because that means the change was seemlessly acheived.

BIG QUESTION...I would go back to current talk I to see my Tommy's birth announcement (I view it from time to time) that Midnite was kind enough to post for me...but I don't see it now :'( :'( :'(

That post is now near the top of page 20 of the "Calendar Events / Announcements '02" board.

If you can't seem to locate an OT topic that used to be on one of the Current Talk boards, you're likely to find it on either "CE/A '02" or "CE/A '03". ;)