Author Topic: Sandor & Jamison  (Read 913 times)

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Sandor & Jamison
« on: November 02, 2002, 12:12:50 PM »
Todays episodes (11/01) were some of the best I've seen. They were practically flawless and they ran the gamut of emotions from intense to hysterical.

One of my favorites was the scene in the cottage between Sandor and Jamison. I absolutely loved it when Sandor (marvelously played by Thayer David - when isn't he marvelous?) after putting up with Jamison's intrusive questioning gets up in his face and warns in a most sinister tone, "I advise you to go back to Collinwood, it's going to be dark soon. Heh heh heh heh heh." And Jamison runs out the door in fear (and I imagine, soiled pants). One word - PRICELESS!

dom

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
Re: Sandor & Jamison
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2002, 05:24:51 PM »
I have to comment on David  H. also.  He rarely misses a mark.  His charactor of Jamison is so much more a normal boy as compared to David.

Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2002, 11:53:35 AM »
Dom Wrote:
I absolutely loved it when Sandor (marvelously played by Thayer David - when isn't he marvelous?) after putting up with Jamison's intrusive questioning gets up in his face and warns in a most sinister tone, "I advise you to go back to Collinwood, it's going to be dark soon. Heh heh heh heh heh." And Jamison runs out the door in fear (and I imagine, soiled pants). One word - PRICELESS!

Wasn't that great!  Sandor is such a trip! I bet Thayer David had a riot playing this role!

I thought it was so ironic when he was telling Jamison not to ask too many questions, then in another scene, Evan Hanley gives him the same advice!

I have to comment on David  H. also.  He rarely misses a mark.  His charactor of Jamison is so much more a normal boy as compared to David.

I agree Birdie. Jamison is such a normal kid and he plays it out so well.  I love the scenes between him and Quentin too.  They really have good chemistry together don't they?   ;-)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline MikeS

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2002, 01:32:16 AM »
I loved the character of Sandor, just wish he had been given more screen time.  Yet another fantastic performance by Thayer David!  I especially enjoyed the scenes with Sandor and Magda. You can tell that Thayer and Grayson Hall were having a great time playing these characters.