Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1152  (Read 929 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1152
« on: February 15, 2011, 10:20:04 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1152
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 06:48:15 AM »
Good heavens.  Finding the voodoo doll on Quentin's staircase is proof that Quentin is engaging in witchcraft?  How many people know about that staircase?  Quite a few.  Never mind, it's entirely in character that Trask should think he has proof.

I'm interested in the possibilities of the voodoo doll on the staircase.  Could you kill somebody in another time period that way?

Of course Angelique's first sight of Julia alive and well and free was very enjoyable, but I find it hard to believe that Barnabas had not already gone to Angelique and gloated to high heaven about having thwarted her.  And what about Laszlo?  He must have run away after telling Barnabas where Julia was, and surely Angelique should have been checking to see if Julia was dead yet.  Careless of her.

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 04:02:25 PM »
And what about Laszlo?  He must have run away after telling Barnabas where Julia was, and surely Angelique should have been checking to see if Julia was dead yet.  Careless of her.

I was wondering that myself.

I always love it when Julia and Angelique square off.

Mortician on a mission. He certainly has dedicated himself to finding the witch. I wonder who is running his business while he's away.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 04:24:28 PM »
Mortician on a mission.

[clap2]

He certainly has dedicated himself to finding the witch. I wonder who is running his business while he's away.

I'm sure he's strictly forbidden anyone to die while he's on his witch hunt.

Leticia is so adorable when she's fretting to herself over Desmond--"Every time I find someone that I really like--a nice, kind, decent, lovable man--something happens to him."

It's not often that Angelique is thwarted, so always amusing. Julia hasn't even finished storming into the drawing room when she challenges Angelique/Valerie/Miranda.

I love Julia's flame-colored satin gown, but since that's what she was wearing when she was Roxanne's prisoner, you would think she'd hate the sight of it. But maybe she's just too busy trying to save the Collinses from themselves (again).

And I've also always wondered what became of Laszlo. Too bad--he was fun.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 12:51:57 AM »
No more Laszlo?   ***   Leticia saw the voodoo doll in a vision, but it looked more like an alien autopsy to me.   Does Angelique sleep?   I was surprised at her being gone during the night Roxanne was destroyed, but I suppose she does sleep.

Julia speaks right up to her near-killer!  There's my Julia.   Power vs. conversation and logic!   

Ang outs Judah in the fireplace.  Lamar finds voodoo doll on Stairway.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor