Author Topic: SAD SPECTER STATISTICS  (Read 876 times)

Offline VAM

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
SAD SPECTER STATISTICS
« on: October 05, 2002, 04:37:23 AM »
There were quite a few times we saw a sad or tearful ghost leading one  in the direction of an individual needing help.
Do you know the names of the specters and also the individuals, who were saved because of the apparition?
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: SAD SPECTER STATISTICS
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2002, 09:04:51 AM »
There were quite a few times we saw a sad or tearful ghost leading one  in the direction of an individual needing help.
Do you know the names of the specters and also the individuals, who were saved because of the apparition?

Well Josette is definetely one of them! She seemed to help more people as a ghost than she ever had the chance to do while alive.

She saved Barnabas numerous times with her "sobbing" and it's usually just in time that the person who witnesses this apparation manages to save Barnabas.

When Barnabas was bricked up behind his basement wall by the vengeful ghost of Rev.Trask, Josette's ghost was seen sobbing near the bricked up wall by Julia who was able to get to Barnabas before it was too late.

Just recently, the ghost of Josette also saved Barnabas again when he was chained up in his coffin by Ben Stokes after he had just returned from the past. Josette's spirit was seen crying by Willie in the old house who then put two & two together and got to Barnabas just in time!

She also tried to help Vicky out when Vicky was being held captive by Mathew Morgan by appearing to her.

And she also helped save David from his evil mother by trying to warn Vicky of the dangers that Laura Collins had in store for him.
"Calamity Jane"

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2002, 11:54:00 AM »
Does anyone see a pattern as to whom the ghosts appear during these instances?

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2002, 01:48:37 PM »
SPOILER...

I recall Roxanne's sobbing ghost appearing to Julia when Barnabas was AGAIN bricked up behind a wall in 1840, just after Angelique had cured him of vampirism and he was once again human--talk about your bad timing!

Love, Robin

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2002, 11:03:41 PM »
Does anyone see a pattern as to whom the ghosts appear during these instances?

I noticed that they "the ghosts" generally do appear to the person's (who is in danger) loved ones or close friends. As in the case with Barnabas for instance, Josette knew enough that Julia & Willie were good friends to Barnabas and could also be counted upon to not only help out but have the good sense to realize what she's "sobbing" about. They both heeded her warning and quickly acted upon their suspicions before it was too late.
"Calamity Jane"

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2002, 03:51:40 AM »
I noticed that they "the ghosts" generally do appear to the person's (who is in danger) loved ones or close friends.

In 1840RT, Julia had the dream of Roxanne showing her the way to Barnabas who was behind a brick wall in the Trask Mortuary.