Author Topic: Can Internet Explorer 8 Keep Its Promise?  (Read 758 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Can Internet Explorer 8 Keep Its Promise?
« on: January 11, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »
Frankly, I won't be holding my breath because, as Mr Roposa points out "when it comes to Microsoft...skepticism isn't a bad thing," "promise after promise" falls "by the wayside" or results in "a hollow shell of the initial promise." But for what it's worth, check out: Can Internet Explorer 8 Keep Its Promise?

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Can Internet Explorer 8 Keep Its Promise?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 04:26:45 AM »
MB, you need to stop being so paranoid!  If there are any problems with using Microsoft's new IE, all you have to do is call them up or e-mail them and ask them to help you!  It's so easy - before they answer your questions, you have to pull out your credit card and give them a minimum of $49 to tell you how to fix it!  Now what's so wrong with that?  After all, Bill Gates is only being fair; don't forget, it has only cost him $12 billion dollars to complete his private plantation, er, I mean estate, so he can live in a tad of comfort.  Now, doesn't he deserve that?  I mean, he has given $1 billion dollars to his foundation, the generous man he is, after pulling all that change out from underneath the cushions in his sofas in his plantation, er, I mean estate home.

Gerard