Author Topic: Traskian logic?  Please explain  (Read 4093 times)

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re:Traskian logic?  Please explain
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2003, 11:18:45 PM »
Onyx Treasure,
I love your Avatar!  It looks just like my cat "Meow"   :) :)

Cassandra
"Calamity Jane"

Offline onyx_treasure

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2003, 01:19:23 AM »
     Thank you, Cassandra ;D  Penny is very tiny.  She is over a year old and weighs in at about 5+ pounds.  She holds her own, though.  My two other cats are huge.  Molly is a whopping 17 pounds and Peaches is a Maine Coon(very large cat).  Thats why I chose Penny for my avatar.  Molly and Peaches would never fit into such a tiny picture.  All three are former shelter kitties.
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life--music and cats.  Albert Schweitzer

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2003, 02:43:53 AM »
     Thank you, Cassandra ;D  Penny is very tiny.  She is over a year old and weighs in at about 5+ pounds.  She holds her own, though.  My two other cats are huge.  Molly is a whopping 17 pounds and Peaches is a Maine Coon(very large cat).  Thats why I chose Penny for my avatar.  Molly and Peaches would never fit into such a tiny picture.  All three are former shelter kitties.

Awww, she is adorable!  I was wondering though if it's just this type of breed because my Meow is small also and he's 5 years old now, so I knew right after the first year that he wasn't going to get much bigger.  But like your Penny, even though he is small, he sure can hold his own! In fact, he's the toughest out of the whole lot (I've got 6!) I have to watch he doesn't get outside because he actually goes after the Feral cats to attack them! :)

Cassandra[/font]
"Calamity Jane"