Author Topic: David Jay as "Alexander"  (Read 3167 times)

Offline retzev

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: David Jay as "Alexander"
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 09:29:32 PM »

As for David Jay, I'm not sure but I think he may be incorrectly labeled on the imdb as the writer for the song "So Alive." I was doing a bit of research and it looks like that song was written by David J. from Bauhaus.

You're right! That's that Love and Rockets (post-Bauhaus) song! When I read that I was thinking to myself 'couldn't he have come up with a more original title for his little ditty?' but the similarity in names hadn't even occured to me -
"If you've lived a good life and said your prayers every night, when you die you'll go to Collinwood."  - Mark Rainey

Online Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 12:13:50 PM »
He's a little boy, folks. Is he the second coming of Robert De Niro? Of course not. There have been exceptional child actors over the years, such as Patty Duke and Jodie Foster but a lot of them are limited performers. Casting David as Alexander showed how evil can be right in front of our eyes. But because it doesn't look evil, we sometimes overlook it.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 02:01:39 PM »
continuing the off-topic-ness i never really noticed davis' mauling of other people's hair until one dreadful vicki/jeff moment in 1968...

alexandra is wearing that neat, tidy side pigtail thing she wears in 1968 and davis completely destroys it in an embrace. ruins it. it's a mess. [snow_sick2]

by the time of the jeff clark storyline vicki doesn't wear the updo anymore but it probably would have held up better.
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.