Author Topic: Today's Episodes - Monday  (Read 862 times)

Offline Donna

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Today's Episodes - Monday
« on: July 22, 2002, 08:48:34 PM »
I didn't get to watch DS today.  I over slept and missed both episodes.

Did I miss very much?  Anyone new show up?

DONNA'S SAD..NO DS TODAY  :(

Ah but that's ok ......the Beatles song "Here Comes The Sun" is playing on my Abbey Road CD.   :)
"The hardest act to follow is yourself."  Sir Paul McCartney  :-*

Offline A.I.Collins

• Full Poster
  • Look into those sexy eyes....
    • View Profile
Re: Today's Episodes - Monday
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 09:06:00 PM »
Don't feel bad Donna..... :'(...I have done the same thing also.I hate it when i oversleep and miss DS, so i have start setting my alarm clock to wake me up ten minutes before it comes on.Today's episodes were really neat.No one new showed up though. :)...

Adra :-*...it'll be ok.There's always tommorrow.....
Dark Shadows...my little ball of sunshine!!!

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2002, 10:21:12 PM »
Hi Donna.

I guess I'm lucky in that DS comes on at 10AM where I live. Though I have been known to sleep past 11AM on occasion...

As stated, no one new today. You did miss some great stuff though.

Some of today's high-lights:

Tom Jennings was finally put to rest by the Barnster with a stake through the heart. No blood, just a blood-curdling scream. (I wonder if it was Briscoe's? I guess no).

Willie confronted Barn about (what Willie surmises is) Barn's true feelings for Julia. All he got (in a nutshell) was Barn's response of, "Are you trying to be profound, Willie?" I thought is was a priceless moment, I laughed out loud. BTW, Barney never admitted anything close to "love" (as I felt Willie was trying to get at) for Julia. He (IMO) shrugged it off as nonsense.

Unfortunately, you missed Tom and Julia's (eye) makeup jobs certainly worthy of mention; Think Diana Ross circa 1968.

And Julia had a fabulous conversation with Nicholas Blair. She basically let him know (in a way that ONLY Julia can) that she is very suspicious of him, perhaps even on to him. It was a classic exchange worthy of quote.

I was happy with today's episodes, even Liz's death knell wasn't too overbearing, as it worked itself very well into the plot-line.  It was the thread that tied each scene together to make the show an interesting whole (again, IMO).

Dom

PS - Better luck tomorrow with the rise and shine.

Offline Donna

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2002, 04:31:19 AM »
Thanks Dom!

DS comes on where I live at 7am.  I'm usally up by then but I happened to stay up a little later last night.

Gee, rub salt into the wound would ya......Just kidding  :)

That figures, I thought that things would be getting good on DS the way the story has been going lately.

Maybe I will set my alarm clock but usally there is no problem.  NOt when my husband wakes up at 5 to be at work by 6.   LOL

"The hardest act to follow is yourself."  Sir Paul McCartney  :-*