Author Topic: April Fools  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Countess

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
April Fools
« on: April 01, 2005, 08:11:07 AM »
It's April Fool's Day!  Who on DS is ripe for pranking?  And how would you do it?

I would scribble down some ridiculous riddle for Willie to find and send him off on a wild goose chase so Barnabas and Julia could spend some time alone.  >:D  Or maybe I'd sew sleeves on Vicki's dresses and in the morning she'd open her armoire, stare at her wardrobe and utter "I don't understand!" ;)

Okay, cousins, let's hear your best April Fool's jokes!

Countess

Offline dvlvan26

• Full Poster
  • DS is the Greatest Show on Earth!
    • View Profile
Re: April Fools
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 06:21:20 PM »
Good Topic!
For April Fool's Day, I would sneak into Jeff Clark's room in the middle of the night. I would put a stocking cap over his head. Then, I would put his hands in containers of green Jello. I would sneak away. The next morning when Jeff wakes up, his hands are green and gooey and he would touch his hair, thinking his hair has fallen out. I would say: Happy April Fools' Day Jeff-Peter!

Ha Ha Ha!

dvlvan26
dvlvan26, Class of 2007

Offline Sandor

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 06:25:10 PM »
Good one, Countess-
I'd have Julia go and buy a whole bunch of red notebooks that were identical to the one she had in 1967 (which detailed the scandalous truth about Barnabas). Then I'd have her gift one red notebook (filled with dessert recipes) to each member of the household. Once Barnabas came to Collinwood and saw Roger, Elizabeth, Maggie, Mrs. Johnson, etc., each toting around that notebook, and heard them say "Great book! Can't wait to really use it!", that would be one classic April Fool's joke, Hoffman style.

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 11:18:19 PM »
I'd have Julia go and buy a whole bunch of red notebooks that were identical to the one she had in 1967 (which detailed the scandalous truth about Barnabas). Then I'd have her gift one red notebook (filled with dessert recipes) to each member of the household. Once Barnabas came to Collinwood and saw Roger, Elizabeth, Maggie, Mrs. Johnson, etc., each toting around that notebook, and heard them say "Great book! Can't wait to really use it!", that would be one classic April Fool's joke, Hoffman style.

Chortle... Great idea. ;)

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*

Offline tripwire

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2005, 01:17:46 AM »
In a fit of insane rage, Dr. Lang saws off Julia Hoffmans head and attaches it to the creature. The unfortunate thing is( for Barnabas ) is that the new Julia has a reamped desire for her main man...

B:  Why Julia, what do you mean crawling into my bedlike this??

J:  I can no longer hide my feelings for you.

B:  This is highly inappropriare and i think that you shou....( ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH)!!!
its a sudden death that i know, my father wrote me to say that, my cousin, uncle jeremiah was, was very disturbed.

Offline Countess

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2005, 07:09:29 AM »
For April Fool's Day, I would sneak into Jeff Clark's room in the middle of the night. I would put a stocking cap over his head. Then, I would put his hands in containers of green Jello. I would sneak away. The next morning when Jeff wakes up, his hands are green and gooey and he would touch his hair, thinking his hair has fallen out. I would say: Happy April Fools' Day Jeff-Peter!

Ha Ha Ha!

Dylan, you little devil! >:D  Love it!

Countess