Author Topic: WAKE-UP CALL  (Read 830 times)

Offline VAM

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
WAKE-UP CALL
« on: October 16, 2002, 03:40:43 PM »
Who would like a hotel morning wake-up call from the Ghost of Quentin Collins? Anyone wish to participate in this interesting concept? Great Festival idea!
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline Eleanor_Rigby

• Full Poster
  • So it goes -- Kilgore Trout
    • View Profile
Re: WAKE-UP CALL
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2002, 07:34:26 PM »

It sounds 'too good to be true'.  How does one get a call from the ghost of Quentin Collins?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2002, 07:53:25 PM »

It sounds 'too good to be true'.  How does one get a call from the ghost of Quentin Collins?

The hotel selected for the Festival could get a recording of Mr. Selby's voice to use. I always get a wake-up call from Mickey Mouse when I am staying at Disney World. How about the DS Stars from the Festival doing wake-up calls? We could also have Angelique, John Yaeger, Maggie Evans, Gerard Stiles, Willie Loomis, and Peter Bradford to give the guests a variety. Perhaps the Festival Committee may use this idea...Do you like it?
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2002, 07:56:21 PM »

The hotel selected for the Festival could get a recording of Mr. Selby's voice to use. I always get a wake-up call from Mickey Mouse when I am staying at Disney World. How about the DS Stars from the Festival doing wake-up calls? We could also have Angelique, John Yaeger, Maggie Evans, Gerard Stiles Willie Loomis, and Peter Bradford to give the guests a variety. Perhaps the Festival Committee may use this idea...Do you like it?

Cool idea Vam[coolb]
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV