Author Topic: Blooper List?  (Read 752 times)

Offline Ian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Blooper List?
« on: May 27, 2006, 04:16:18 AM »
I've looked through here, and I haven't really found a listing of bloopers from the show. I know there was one thread back in Current Talk '02 I where people listed their favorite bloopers, but maybe I'm just being too overzealous in finding a listing of them all. I mean, I'm sure there were a lot!

I was trying to really focus in on all the dialogue in the DVD's that I have right now (just collection 21, I'm afraid :(), and besides getting really into a little "soliloquy" by Buffie in episode 1022, I found a funny cute little blooper in episode 1023.

[spoiler]Angelique (as Alexis) and Maggie are discussing Quentin's mood, and Angelique is really laying it on hard about how much more Quentin seemed to love Angelique over Maggie. When Maggie had enough, she said, "Thank you Angelique, that's all I wanted to know." and the scene is continued as if she had said Alexis.[/spoiler]

MB or Midnite feel free to combine this with that other thread I mentioned. I wasn't sure if this warranted making a new thread or not.

Offline retzev

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Blooper List?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 04:09:20 AM »
...maybe I'm just being too overzealous in finding a listing of them all. I mean, I'm sure there were a lot!

I think an exhaustive blooper list is a great idea. It would be a long term project, but there's enough of us here to give it a shot  :)
"If you've lived a good life and said your prayers every night, when you die you'll go to Collinwood."  - Mark Rainey

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 04:16:45 PM »
You'd need subtopics.  E.g.  "Bloopers not actually proven" (I believe it has been argued that Joan Bennett's Belem blooper was nothing of the sort) and "Bloopers recovered so beautifully that they really can't be considered bloopers" (with a special subsubtopic for Louis Edmonds, who is in a class of his own).

Offline retzev

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 06:26:59 AM »
I think our faithful moderators could handle the workload!  :D

C'mon! You've got all of every day of the rest of your lives to collect, collate, and annotate the blooper list!

Right?  ;D
"If you've lived a good life and said your prayers every night, when you die you'll go to Collinwood."  - Mark Rainey