Author Topic: Lt. Forbes Question  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Joeytrom

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Lt. Forbes Question
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2004, 07:10:35 PM »
Thats another good thing about 1795 in that there is a regular soap opera type story going on as in the first months when Barnabas appeared.

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2004, 02:32:35 AM »
-Heather (who's been acting a bit giddy since I found out that I've made the Dean's list for the fourth semester in a row... whoo-hoo!

Now that's what we DS fan/teachers like to see - someone with a healthy (OK - a more than healthy ;)) obsession with DS who doesn't let it get in the way of their school work. Congrats! [thumb]

Thanks guys... well, I try my best...  [santa_cheesy]  It's just a wonder that I never made it to a fest or anything. Will someone kidnapp me?  LOL

-Heather (who can't believe I just got cure points for clicking on some flippin' mistletoe...grrrrrrrrrr...   [santa_wink]   [ChristmaS11]   [8_2_74]  :-*)

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2004, 02:57:46 AM »
-Heather (who can't believe I just got cure points for clicking on some flippin' mistletoe...grrrrrrrrrr...

Congrats because now we get to see how much of a gambler or how much of a wuss you are...  [santa_wink]  But no matter the choice, at least you've proven that you were willing to take the chance in the first place - and for that you WILL be rewarded.

[santa_cool]

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2004, 06:11:12 AM »
Congrats because now we get to see how much of a gambler or how much of a wuss you are... [santa_wink] But no matter the choice, at least you've proven that you were willing to take the chance in the first place - and for that you WILL be rewarded.

[santa_cool]

Sweeeeet...       [8_2_59] {sorry, sorry...}

Okay, so anyway--

Getting back to Lt. Forbes and those confining garments...   [santa_azn]

[spoiler]I was watching a little of 1795 this evening, and I was revisiting the time when he met Millicent. After he finished flirting with Josette and everyone within earshot, he started talking to the bubbly blonde. She mentions she's from NY, and he makes some unimpressed remark and then:

Millicent: "...I'd find it much more distasteful to live by the sea. But then, I AM susceptible to all those maladies which may be caused by constant motion."

Lt. Forbes:  {Pause}  "That's a pity, Miss Collins...."

I guess 'Little Lt. Forbes' didn't like that.

Snicker, chortle...  [santa_cheesy]   [laughing_devil][/spoiler]

[santa_wink]  [santa_rolleyes]

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2004, 06:19:39 AM »
i knew these trousers would find there way back where is cousin henry?

jennifer

WAY TO GO HEATHER [santa_cool] my daughter made honor role for the first time in a year(9th grade)
and i let her get a nose ring(YICK)now all her friends want me to adopt them hey she worked hard and it iis very tiny
 [santa_shocked]
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV