Author Topic: About DS E-Mails...  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
About DS E-Mails...
« on: May 04, 2002, 03:34:29 AM »
Along the lines of my earlier today post, I just wanted to e-mail Prof. Stokes.
I just wanted to stay within DS boards (so when she logs in, it'll say hey Prof Stokes, you have 1 new message).
When I clicked on her e-mail thing, it was taking me to earthlink (or whatever server she uses).

How do I send a DS buddy a DS e-mail?

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: About DS E-Mails...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2002, 04:00:58 AM »
How do I send a DS buddy a DS e-mail?

Patti,

Go to any of their posts and to the left of their message will be a tiny envelope atop a page.  Click on it, and you'll get an AIM page with that user's name already in the "To" space.  Filling in the subject line is optional, and after adding your message to the window click "send message".

If you click your own message notation ("Patti, you have _ messages"), you'll get the same AIM window but you'll need to fill in the exact username.

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2002, 03:12:15 AM »
Midnite...I don't get it...where's the "thin envelope atop the page for you"? (is it the top of the thread page or each poster AND is it only the orig. author of a thread)?

Duffy,

Patti

and PS....Mazletov DS Wayne....wish I knew how to quote :'(
What a Woman!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2002, 11:08:24 AM »
where's the "thin envelope atop the page for you"? (is it the top of the thread page or each poster AND is it only the orig. author of a thread)?

Patti, directly to the left of what you're reading right now is a white bunny above the text "There's nothing we can't face...except for bunnies."

Underneath that are 3 icons, and the 3rd one (a silver envelope with a page behind it) will open an AIM window already addressed to me.  Well, it says admin, but that's me too.  Anyway, the same goes for anybody else's messages.