Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0670  (Read 856 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0670
« on: November 07, 2008, 06:59:54 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0670
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 05:52:25 PM »
Amy is a disquietingly good liar.  On previous watchings, I've always liked her, but on this go-round I'm less thrilled with her.  Of course, the one I should be turning against is David - but he's too interesting for that.  What does he know about what's going on?  He was upset when his father fell down the stairs, but now he seems to know that something more is going to happen to Carolyn than just a bad fright.

Once again Chris is unprepared for the full moon.  He did sort of make a plan - "I'll just go away somewhere for a few days" - but he didn't do so until the last minute.  Judging from the opening voiceover, in which he was referred to as a "guest", he's not paying rent on the cottage.  It looks as though he's about to tear it apart, which seems like gross ingratitude.

It's strange to see Maggie Evans, erstwhile coffeeshop waitress, touting the virtues of proper speech to David Collins.

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 01:47:47 AM »
I agree with Lydia that Chris should be now have some kind of plan.  It's as if he can't tell time and know that he has to be gone before the moon rises.  At the least he should drive out far into the remote woods of Maine or better yet go to an uninhabited island and disable his boat so the wolfman could not get away.  As concerned as he is with killing people one would think he'd be more prepared.  Although there are at least two future characters that he should have finished off particularly the male one.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 12:11:32 PM »
Indeed, Amy was a very convincing liar.  [hall2_rolleyes] It's rather creepy that she was able to lie with such aplomb.  [hall2_shocked]

As I was listening to Chris's phone ringing... and ringing... and ringing... I was thinking that he should have just unplugged the phone. [ideag] I wouldn't have been able to stand hearing the phone ring so many times! [ghost_wacko]

I find it fascinating that both Amy and Chris could see the pentagram on Carolyn's and Joe's faces. They really are connected.  [hall2_wink]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 12:18:45 PM »
I find it fascinating that both Amy and Chris could see the pentagram on Carolyn's and Joe's faces. They really are connected. 
Reading this, I suddenly thought: wouldn't it have been interesting if Amy had had some psychic awareness of Tom's brief existence after his death as a vampire!  Or, come to think of it, maybe the reason she was affected so severely by Tom's death was that on some level she did have that awareness.